welcome to street art tour paris
Why choose us?
Among any other reasons, here the top 10 of why should you book a tour with us:
- Best Reviews – check our Google, Meet Up, Facebook or Tripadvisor. We have the best reviews! We are the top 2 of Best of Paris Tours voted by the readers of Expatriates Magazine for 3 years in a row (2016, 2017, 2018). We have been shortlisted for Luxory travel awards, honoured by certificate of excellence on Tripadvisor (3 times in a row) and won Travel and hospitality award for Local experience of 2018. Those contests are not specifically for street art, but for more than 1000 all different sort of businesses proposing their tours in Paris.
- Experience – we have so far organised over 2500 tours, since 2013 – we were here first! Way before all the big tourist companies realised street art was cool… 😉
- Small groups – No lame flags! – Maximum size of our public tour is 15 people. Usually it is around 8 guests per tour. This allows us to create a better atmosphere, while we try to engage with every single guest during our tour.
- Value for money – our art tours are in the competitive prices, while still offering the best service on the market.
- Competence & Relevance – Connection with Street Art Community – we were born art lovers and we know our stuff. Many of us are artists themselves. We do not need a script – every guide is a specialist in the subject, and we keep track of constant changes in the movement. There is nobody more qualified than us! We do not only read the local news to know what’s going on – we are living it! Do you want to know about current exhibitions? Live performance? Projects? We’ve been there, we’ve done it.
- Largest choice of tours – while most tour companies will only take you to Belleville or 13th art – we offer you more: Montmartre, Vitry Sur Seine, Canal de l’Ourcq, and even a very special alternative visit inside Louvre: Louvre versus Street Art. Read on our full offer here.
- We speak your language – we organise tours in English, French, Polish and now also Spanish and German.
- Live performance during the tour – every twice a month we finish the tour with the inauguration of the new wall. Not only you get to see an artist at work; after the tour, we offer free drinks with artists and project organisers to celebrate the new piece!
- After tour email – after every visit, we send out emails with the lists of artists we’ve seen on the tour and with links to their websites, articles or videos that complement our tour.
- We are fun – the atmosphere is very important to us. Our tours are not just boring lectures – we are making sure it is as educational as it is entertaining. Because proven by science – we do learn more when we are having fun!
What people say?
Murals XXL was excellent. Kasia is a brilliant storyteller and an expert too - she shares real insider knowledge. I am a Parisian and now everytime I go to the 13th arrondissement it will feel special and full of life. Thank you!
The Street Art tour was an amazing way to see another side of Paris... something beautiful, and a little less "touristy." Kasia is extremely knowledgeable, fun, and passionate about ensuring the best experience on her tour!
Kasia is a real insider, not only does she know the street art but also she knows the artists themselves, so she knows a lot of great stories. Street Art Tour with her was a great way to see and learn about Paris, art and people! 🙂
Come wind, rain or shine 🙂 This tour was totally worth it. Kasia opened my eyes to a street art jungle in Vitry-sur-Seine. From the secretive, tiny and hidden to the enormous murals, it was really impressive! I will do this tour again.
"New Banksy street art appears across Paris, taking aim at refugee crisis"
"Top des visites street art les plus cool de Paris"
"Le street art, une autre manière de découvrir Paris"
"Kasia Klon i paryskie horyzonty street artu"
"The World’s Best Cities for Street Art"
"Kasia Klon, founder of Street Art Tours Paris"
"One of the best ways to discover the street art of Vitry-sur-Seine is to book a guided tour with a local expert"
"You don't have to go to a museum to enjoy some of Paris' best art"
"A very unique way to discover the French capital"
"Kasia Klon, przewodniczka wycieczek, właścicielka Street Art Tour Paris, oprowadza turystów szlakiem paryskich murali i sztuki ulicznej. "
Instagram has returned invalid data.
Instagram has returned invalid data.