Any personal data provided by the User on www.streetarttourparis.com will not be given or sold to third parties.
- Disclosure of data is voluntary
- The Administrator guarantees the privacy of the personal data transmitted to her
- The Administrator does not share the data transmitted to her to any third parties.
- The User has the following rights :
- the right to access, correct, modify, delete or restrict the data concerning him/her
- the right to object to the processing of data
- the right to transfer data
- the right to ask for access to data, the right to withdraw authorization to process personal data if such authorization has been given in the past
- the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you consider that the data processing does not comply with the data protection regulations
- The Administrator ensures that all security and personal data protection measures required by personal data protection regulations are taken
- The Administrator informs the User that the processing of personal data is entrusted to the following entities :
OVH SAS RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045, Code APE 2620Z, N° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419, Siège social: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France – storage of personal data on the server
Billetweb Numéro d’immatriculation : 800 575 045 R.C.S Paris SIRET : 800 575 045 00011 N° de TVA : FR06800575045 Siège social : 14 rue Ernest Psichari, 75007 Paris, France
Cookies allow the Administrator to:
- statistics development, use analytical functions
- use marketing tools (remarketing)
- ensure the correct functioning of the website
- provide the functions of content sharing
The User can configure his browser to stop cookies from being stored on his device. However, it may cause some difficulties in using the website properly.
Contact via e-mail
- When the User contacts the Administrator via e-mail, the User provides his e-mail address as the address of the sender of the message
- The message may contain other personal data of the User
- The legal base for the personal data processing, in this case, is the permission from the User contacting the Administrator
- All personal data provided to the Administrator in an e-mail message is only used for the purposes of correspondence with the User
- The content of the message can be archived. Message content and sender’ data are stored on the mailbox server
- The Administrator uses Google Analytics to analyze Website statistics, which means that a tracking code generated by Google is implemented in the Website code.
- The code is based on cookies, but may also use additional tracking technologies
- The information collected remains anonymous and do not allow the user to be identified
- Billetweb collects data from attendees on behalf of event organizers. The organizers define the data to be collected, are the owners of the collected data and are responsible for the proper use of this data. Billetweb does not use or transfer this data in any way.
- Billetweb collects data about organizers who put on line their events in order to respond to legal constraints and to promote events.. The ‘organizer’ data collected by Billetweb is neither sold nor sold to third parties.
- As part of the verification of the identity of the organizers imposed by Article L561-5 of the Monetary and Financial Code, Billetweb transmits the said documents to its banking partner Lemonway for the sole execution of the Payment Services.
- Cookies allow Facebook features to function. This software helps gather and analyze information about the effectiveness of marketing campaigns launched by Street Art Tour Paris. This information is used to improve the website www.streetarttourparis.com and to target Facebook advertisements.
- Using the Website involves sending requests to the server (OVH)
- Each request addressed to the server is registered in logs, which include, among others, the IP address, the date and time of the server, information about the browser and the User’s operating system.
- The data registered in the server logs is not associated with any particular person and is only supporting material for administration, and its content is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to manage the server on www.ovh.com